Energy360 Africa limited is supplying unbiased generation solutions to the retail fuels enterprise. Energy360 makes use of the electricity of actual-time statistics to lessen gas losses, lower operational costs, lower operational manipulate breaches and improve margins for fuel shops.
We are recruiting to fill the location below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Understanding of the CRM tool and other customer related software tools.
- Self Starter/Ability to identify leads and close deals.
- Hardworking and Smart with a can do attitude.
- Must have worked in a technology/software based company.
- An applicant with a Computer Science or Engineering background is preferred.
- A minimum of 2years experience is required.
Application Closing Date