New Jobs at Mwananchi Communications Limited, Debt Executive | Deadline: 30th March, 2019
Mwananchi Communications Limited, a subsidiary of Nation Media Group, and publishers of Mwananchi, The Citizen and Mwanaspoti newspapers are looking for motivated and highly experience’ individuals to fill the position of:
Job Title: DEBT EXECUTIVE – (2 POST)
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts;
- Reconcile the Distributor and Agents accounts.
- Ensure all invoices and customer statements get to the clients o time;
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments;
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status;
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans;
- Handle questions or complaints from trade partners.
- Investigate and resolve account discrepancies;
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoi future issues;
- Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay whe necessary;
- Advice management on matters to do with debtor accour management.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Academic : Basic University Degree /Diploma in Commerct Accounting and Management.
Professional : Advance Diploma in Management /Accountancy.
Experience : 1-2 years working experience
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on line via our career portal as indicated at the end of this advert by March 30, 2019.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MCL is an equal opportunity employer.