Job Vacancy at Neema International – Moshi, Outreach and Partnerships Manager | Deadline: 19th April, 2019
Position: Outreach and Partnerships Manager
Application Deadline: April 19, 2019
Location: Uru, TZ
About this organization
Do you have nonprofit experience and a passion for facilitating synergy in humanitarian aid?
We need your help!
Who we are: Neema International is a nonprofit based in Uru, Tanzania that invests in the youth of Tanzania through several education-based projects.
Who you are:
• BA in Marketing, Communications or another field with relevant experience
• passionate and experienced in the nonprofit sector
• previous experience facilitating partnerships or cross-organization collaboration
• outgoing, motivated and ready to participate in email, in-person and phone call networking
• looking for part-time, flexible hour, contract job you can do from home
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create a systematic approach to partner outreach
• Identify, reach-out and follow up with relevant partnership organizations, including:
• other nonprofits willing to collaborate or cross-promote
• international organizations for funding and promotion
• boutiques or retailers to sell Neema Bags (our social enterprise)
• businesses or community organizations as interested donors
• grant making programs
• Collaborate with marketing and management to improve partnership engagement
• Optimize Neema International networking strategy
• Improve virtual networking through strategies such as LinkedIn
Note: This is a part-time, contract position that will only take place remotely. Digital literacy is required to coordinate with the team working on ground in Tanzania.
Details at a glance
• Remote Possible
• Part Time Schedule
• 4-Year Degree Required
Level of Language Proficiency
Proficiency in English required.
This is a contract position that will pay by the hour at a competitive rate relative to the employees experience.
How To Apply
To apply, email us your cover letter and resume. In your letter, emphasize your experience working with nonprofit partnerships. Please include your current availability, how many hours you can devote to our projects per a week.